The story and art of INAGONE
INAGONE - A blend of strong material and virtuosity with wild improvisation and kicking live performance like no band has done in a very long time.
In 2005 INAGONE was started as a project by PM Saari (guitars) but two years later, in the summer 2007 he found himself down in the bunker jamming the material with Vesa Kallio (drums) and Andreas "Drake" Mallander (bass) and from the first tone and the first beat it wasn't a project any more, INAGONE was a band.
After thorough search and heavy testing the band decided to convince Per Linzander (vocals) to take the front position of INAGONE, which he eventually agreed to do and completed the 100% solid line-up.
- In October 2007 the INAGONE web-sites were launched and the first song, "Where it begins", was put out.
- In February 2008 the first INAGONE live performance took place at ROQ in hometown Stockholm, Sweden. Videos of all the songs from the gig are out at the "Video"-section.
- In February 2009 INAGONE started to do gigs for real and every single gig the band played they were asked to do more gigs - the band was in it's real atmosphere - kicking live on stage.
- In December 2010 INAGONE started the rehearsal and recording of the upcoming full-length album "7".
- INAGONE disbanded around 2012 and a handful of finished recorded songs was left in depths on PM Saari hard drives. In 2020 Saari took a dive into three songs, the first recorded three, and thought it sounded way to good not to be released. So he finished the editing and mixed them for the single "Where It begins" which was released in December 2020.
The INAGONE music and lyrics is written by PM Saari and is mainly based on riffs inspired by guitarists like George Lynch, Jerry Cantrell and Zakk Wylde and is heavily inspired by bands like Alice in Chains, Stone Sour, Shinedown, Queensryche, Korn, Tool and Saari's gods Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath.
Special thanks to:
Sammy DeLaCruz - Official INAGONE photographer
Michael Bohlin - Recording adviser, provider, supplier, improver...
Our families and everyone who support us and are with us!
© All artwork created and copyright by PM Saari